Pages

Translate

Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Perspective of a mirror

I am something that everyone looks into everyday. People find me helpful and they use me on a daily basis. Although I cant talk I can create various emotions from people.  Some people are happy after they have looked into me and others are horrified. I wish I could show everyone what they want to see but no one ever seems content with what I show them. I can not please everyone but I try my best. I come in all shapes and sizes and I am located in almost every room. I can not move myself so I rely on being cleaned and kept sanitary from others. I am not living so I cant talk but I can see everything. Being a mirror is not easy because few people look happy when they see me so I always feel guilty.

1 comment:

  1. A mirror is one of the most important things in the world. It shows us the characteristics that we like and don't like about ourselves and gives us the chance to change. If everyone saw what we wanted to see, a mirror would be pointless because we would all be our own definitions of 'perfect' which none of us are. In some ways, a mirror is very similar to a person because we come in all shapes, sizes, and emotions and we share almost all the same things including, shapes, sizes and emotions!

    ReplyDelete