Pages

Translate

Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

Courage

 Courageous acts are not only risking your life but it can also be small things that may frighten you at first. Courage comes in all shapes and sizes and it helps people face their fears. An experience I have had with courage is driving for the first time. My initial thought was worrying if I was going to get in an accident and then in result getting my permit taken away. I was nervous at first because it was all new to me but shortly after driving for awhile I realized all it took was practice. Driving is something mostly everyone does and it is a big responsibility which was why I felt nervous at first but once driving for the first time I felt accomplished and was happy I did it.

2 comments:

  1. i think this post about courage was good but rather than focus on all experiences driving i think you should pick one specific time and tell a story about driving on why you needed courage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really nervous when I first started driving too. It took some courage for me to practice and I completely agree with your point that all driving takes is practice.

    ReplyDelete